Here's all that I'm doing this year, and I can't wait.
- Spending as many days as I can with my dear, dear husband and son. So looking forward to taking a road trip or two (I want to see Glacier National Park and Yellowstone again). Such a gift that these guys are in my life.
- Laughing over pizza with my sister. So glad she lives so close.
- Visiting my brother at least once. We're not as tight as we were, but that's okay.
- Getting my hair and makeup done by my nieces, future cosmetics CEOs!
- Praying with the awesome people at church. I sense the power of their prayers.
I was watching a video about when to take out Social Security and thought Hmm. Not sure if I'll get there. I felt a bit of fear as I mentally admitted that, but the fear was mixed with acceptance and a touch of peace. Let's see what God has in store.