News
Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Fri 30th Jul 2021 8:14pm   Last edited on Wed 11th Aug 2021 6:41pm

Jason Zimmerman

Changing Plans?

I'm just curious whether you've changed your funeral plans since the pandemic hit.  I thought things were getting better, but the funeral home called and encouraged me to come to their office to work out a plan B should the delta variant run wild here.  It could mean limiting the number of mourners who attend the service and such.  Have you changed your plans to account for the pandemic?  I'm bummed about it.  I thought my funeral arrangements were complete, and it's somewhat depressing to dredge it all back up. I guess it's good to have a plan B though. 

Added on Wed 11th Aug 2021 12:59pm   Last edited on Wed 11th Aug 2021 12:59pm

Rebecca Callahan

I'm sorry that you're going through that, Jason!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a short and swift meeting for you.  I haven't made my funeral plans yet, so I appreciate the warning that I should probably account for COVID in my plans.    

Added on Wed 11th Aug 2021 6:41pm   Last edited on Wed 11th Aug 2021 6:41pm

Myrna Kearney

I'll be thinking about you, Jason.  I had to add another option too in case there's a local outbreak.   I elected to allow my immediate family to attend physically and my extended friends and family to attend virtually.